Last night I woke up to a noise in our Living Room. With Earl in Washington I knew what it wasn't!
What was it...
Jordan our son had decided to play trains in the middle of the night.
The reasoning behind it? You see there is a train that is close to our house and whenever he hears the whistle he says, "Thomas!".
Last night just before the "living room bump" I heard a train blowing it's whistle. Jordan on hearing the train felt a call to play with his trains. He has such a passion for Thomas the Train that he ignored all the standards, such as staying in bed at 2 am, instead of playing with Thomas.
What about you and I? what drives us Is it work, success, money, etc.
What if our journey with Christ was as intense as Jordans passion for Thomas? Can you imagine the intensity of the light we would be for Christ?
i wish i had a passion like that.
ReplyDelete