Thursday, December 30, 2010

Guilty!

I am guilty!

Just recently I had something come up on the radar that I was not expecting! You know when you are hit with something from out of nowhere! In football this is called a crack-back block!
Well I experienced a crack-back recently when I was told that the person I thought was going to come and be a part of an upcoming ministry event was unable to attend because of some things going on his life.

So how did I react? Let me give you a little hint:
The following is Paul sharing about his disciple Timothy;
“I have no one else like him, who takes a genuine interest in your welfare. For everyone looks out for his own interests, not those of Jesus Christ.”

And guess what, I did not react like Timothy! I am the “everyone” in the above quote of Paul.

I was more concerned about “who” was going to fill the spot.

I close with this prayer request:

Pray for my friend that is walking through this difficult time.
Pray that I will begin to live my life with others being the focus.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying honey...God has ordained who will teach and lead. He knows - we are trusting and praying! I am excited about what he has in store and trusting an incredible God for greatness in all areas from our friend to the students lives will be changed for God's glory! Love you

    ReplyDelete